Friday, December 18, 2009

more December


Last weekend I stayed in town for a lazy day on Saturday because I was supposed to have dinner with one of the ladies that works in the administration office at school- her son is one of my students. Unfortunately she got sick at the last minute so we couldn't have dinner, but I still enjoyed my lazy day at home! She brought me an entire cheesecake because she felt bad for cancelling our plans- I don't think I'll ever get used to things like that here. But it was yummy! Then on Sunday I went up to Seoul to finish the last of my Christmas shopping and got presents mailed off this week- hopefully they'll arrive in California on time and in one piece! (I'm a little nervous about some of them and apologize if anything gets broken in transit.) I was teaching Frosty the Snowman for my Christmas lesson all this week so I've now seen it 15 times in the last five days and think I might wait a bit before I try anything like that again. And other than that I've just been busy preparing for upcoming winter camps. So much to do for those!!! This weekend I'm headed up skiing with some friends from here in town. Looking forward to learning (I've never skied before) and hoping it won't be too horribly cold though I'm not exactly counting on that :) Wish I could be home for Christmas with everyone but I look forward to pictures and hope you all have a wonderful day! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment